My name is Nonie. I love ponies, peonies, and pepperoni.

.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

details

I love weddings. I love seeing two people in love, celebrating their new marriage with a party. It is just such a special time, with family, friends, food, and plenty of laughter, reunions, and walks down memory lane.

I currently have 8 wedding announcements on my fridge, but two of my closest cousins just got married within three months of each other. Oh yeah!

I'm not a wedding photographer, and really, I'm not a photographer at all, other than the fact that I have a sweet camera and I love taking pictures.. But I do love taking candid shots. The moments when people are at their best, their worst, their funniest. And I love capturing the details...the flowers, the babies, the icing on the cake.

I thought I'd compare Leeshy's and Mare's wedding details. Both had such beautiful wedding receptions and I had fun documenting both.

      Christian and Alicia Draper--December 27, 2011             Kyle and Marianne Barth--March 10, 2012



 




1 comment:

  1. Whoa their weddings were similar (with the babies and all). Cool pics Nonie, I think you are a great photographer. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete