Because I now have 500 gigs of new space available, I was able to download my four camera memory cards. I spent the day Saturday working on that heck of a project (between Erik's wedding and reception). Whew! That, my friends, is a lot of pictures. 8+8+4+4=24 GB of photos. Geez. I love the feeling of freedom when it comes to photos and space for them. You can never have enough of both.
I now have pictures of last fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, the cabin, Alicia's wedding, Marianne's wedding, etc. safely stored and easily accessible on my little black toshiba drive. Life is great. And sooner or later I'll recap some of those events on this here blog.
I love going through photos that I had forgotten I took, and four months is a little to long for me to wait. Hopefully I'll be better at my turn-around times, especially when people ask me for photos. Ha. Sorry to those of you who have waited so long. now you know why. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment