I love General Conference.
It just makes my heart happy hearing from these three,
as well as other apostles and leaders of the Church.
Having mouthpieces of the Lord on the Earth today is awesome.
The talks are inspired and I've felt the Spirit so strongly.
Many of the messages have been for me.
Our Heavenly Father does indeed know and love each of us,
and puts prophets on the earth to lead and guide us today,
and to remind us of who we truly are, why we are here, and where we are going.
I love that plan.
"What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled,
whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same."
D&C 1:38
take a listen or read online at lds.org.
The talks are inspired and I've felt the Spirit so strongly.
Many of the messages have been for me.
Our Heavenly Father does indeed know and love each of us,
and puts prophets on the earth to lead and guide us today,
and to remind us of who we truly are, why we are here, and where we are going.
I love that plan.
"What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled,
whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same."
D&C 1:38
take a listen or read online at lds.org.





No comments:
Post a Comment