Thursday, March 3, 2011
Teeth
Yesterday I started teaching a unit on teeth to first-graders. I gave the kiddies a pre-test to see what they already know about teeth and oral health. Some of the answers were pretty profound. Here is just a sampling of their magnificence:
Who do we go to when we need our teeth cleaned or fixed?
the dentos
datest
the dendeste
dendest
the docdrs
brush
How many times a day should we brush our teeth?
two
too
two time
2 minis
lost
ABCDEFG
3
333 times a day
How many teeth does a human usually have?
10
24
30
20
60
10,000
Why should we brush our teeth?
caz
the grms.
becaus if you duot you will get cavdes
So our teeth can be Healthy and so we don't have cavdies.
to be helthe
to staye hethy!
toceepthemclene
they wonte loose teeth
so they don't rot
becaus It helps My Teth
because?
I am pretty certain I picked the right profession--at least I'll be able to laugh everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




These kids are going places!
ReplyDelete