I miss you too kiddo. I hope school is going well and that you are having fun. I'm excited to come see you and visit Rexburg for the first time. Keep up the good work!Jason
Okay, I went to leave a comment and was shocked to see that I had already left one. And that I used the word "kiddo". HA!We miss you too. The girls always talk about you and Jordyn is SO excited to come to your graduacion. Me too.We'll see you soon! Love you!Love, the real Sara
I miss you too kiddo. I hope school is going well and that you are having fun. I'm excited to come see you and visit Rexburg for the first time. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteJason
Okay, I went to leave a comment and was shocked to see that I had already left one. And that I used the word "kiddo". HA!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you too. The girls always talk about you and Jordyn is SO excited to come to your graduacion. Me too.
We'll see you soon! Love you!
Love, the real Sara