My name is Nonie. I love ponies, peonies, and pepperoni.

.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Grateful

not sure why this never got posted, but six weeks later, here it is. ha.

"Gratitude is the sign of noble souls." -Aesop
I love this time of year and the chance we have to reflect upon all that we have. Getting together with family and eating delicious food are two of my very favorite things. I.  love. Thanksgving.

We had a fun Thanksgiving this year. My mom hosted it at our house and lots of family showed up. We had Mern's family, Tom's family, Sara and Jason and their family, and Rachel and Alicia. We had 16 out of 27 cousins on the Tenney side. It was a lot of fun.

We spent the evening eating, talking, laughing, eating more, watching movies, playing games, watching re-runs of Family Feud (thanks to Haylee), eating pie, and just having a good time.

A few of the cousins stayed longer, and some even slept over. I love cousins and I love that we all get along and have fun together. I definitely count that as a blessing and attribute it to our parents being good friends. When the cousins get together, almost always there is craziness and fun going on.

This year, seven of us stayed up late, watched Charlie St. Cloud, talked, ate pie, and then went out at midnight to different stores for Black Friday sales. We didn't buy anything too significant, but had a lot of fun watching people, goofing off, and taking videos and pictures. We created some great memories, and I am grateful for that.

saying that the Tenney family is photogenic is an understatement.


It was a fun weekend, with family, food, shopping, sleep, and relaxing. I don't know if things could be any better!

No comments:

Post a Comment