2010 was a good year. Full of success, but nothing too significant for me. After checking my cache of photographs, here are some highlights of my year that I thought might look nice documented.
February: made about 34 dozen heart-shaped sugar cookies for my roommates, r.s. ladies, and neighborhood friends.
March:One boring month makes for lots of fun activities. Snowboarding. St. Paddy's Party. Leprechaun Sam. Cap Club. Deseret Industries. Neon Dance.
April: Said goodbye to some of my favorite roommates. Had some pretty sweet model shots taken of the six of us.
May: Made some new friends. Dealt with some cah-razy new roommates. Walked to twizlberry weekly. Got in a waterfight.
June: Turned 21 and had a mocktail party to celebrate. Springtime finally arrived in Rexburg. Discovered the farmer's market.
July: Became addicted to Snoasis snowcones once again. Swam at Egin Lake, Island Park, and Monkey Rock. Got sunburned. Finished my third year at BYU-I. Got pretty good grades. Stopped by Bear World on the way home.
September: Weekend Getaway trip to San Diego with Mamasita. Went to a plant conference and the beach while there. Came home to real life and attended sibling's football and volleyball games.
November: Took Jordyn to see the Junior High edition of AIDA, which she loved. Thanksgiving with the fam. Fantastic Black Friday with cousins.
As you can see, 2010 was great. Hopefully 2011 will be just as eventful.
Happy New Year!







On facebook and throughout the blog world I've been seeing people talk about how crapy 2010 was and how much they want to see it go. I kept trying to think of things that were "bad" about my year, and couldn't think of anything. (Then I started getting worried that I'm in for it in 2011.) Anyway, seems like you had a great year too. AND Just think about what's to come....
ReplyDelete