My name is Nonie. I love ponies, peonies, and pepperoni.

.

Monday, August 1, 2011

August Blogust

August is interesting. It is the month in which we say good-bye to summer, sharpen our pencils for the first day of school, and gear up for football season. It is the month of afternoon thunderstorms and nightly cricket serenades. It is a bittersweet month, one that I hate to see come.

In honor of this interesting month, I am going to challenge myself to post a photo each day paired with some writing. Each day has a lovely topic for me to ponder and I am excited to have something to write about.
In order of appearance, just to keep the anticipation at bay:
1. About me
2. My favorite picture right now
3. A picture that makes me laugh
4. A favorite memory
5. My best friend
6. Something I hate
7. Something I love
8. Three wishes
9. My favorite place
10. Somewhere I want to go
11. Someone who inspires me
12. I wish I was better at
13. Something I look forward to
14. Someone I miss
15. Something that always makes me smile

Let's get rockin!

No comments:

Post a Comment