My name is Nonie. I love ponies, peonies, and pepperoni.

.

Friday, June 10, 2011

truth be told

A few weeks ago, I was sitting on the couch, trying not to hack up a bronchitis infected lung, when Hayden walked in the room. I asked him what his plans were for the night, and our conversation continued until he came up with a solution for the evening.

"How about you go find a husband, and I’ll go find a cure for AIDS, and whoever comes back first wins.
It will probably be me."

If you know anything about Hayden, it's that he always wins. I can't let that happen  a g a i n.

Truth is, I laughed out loud in my coughish voice for five minutes. He also let me know that my cough was super annoying. He definitely isn't afraid to tell it like it is. And that's one of the many reasons I love that boy.


But I think I might need a little luck to win him this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment