My name is Nonie. I love ponies, peonies, and pepperoni.

.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

22


You know how Adele names her albums after her age? That's what this post is. Named after my age.

Yep, that's right. I am now the big 22. Like the gun. Wow. Time flies really fast when you're having fun.
(I'm a poet and I didn't even know it).

In ode of how many years I've lived, I thought it might be cool to make a list of twenty-two things I want to do this year. A bucket list of sorts. We'll see how that goes.

1. Find a nice little teaching job. [I guess you could say that]
2. Finish up student teaching with stellar reviews. [glad it's over]
3. Give Steven a big welcome home hug. [best moment ever]
4. Party it up at Lake Powell.  [one of my favorite things to do]
5. Do Jimberly's (Jace+Kim's) wedding flowers [so beautiful]
6. Get a pedicure. [not yet, but in desperate need of one.]
7. Visit Rexyburg. [I guess visiting can include moving back.]
8. Go on an adventurous roadtrip with Neenster. [only to Boise, but still.]
9. Spend less money than I make. [maybe.]
10. Become friends with  Dave Ramsey and Tony Horton .[The three of us are becoming bffs this summer.]
11. Meet Hallie [such a cutie.]
12. Play games, eat food, and stay up late talking on the annual cabin trip.[oh yeah!]
13. Sew more often. [does making a baby blanket for Asher count?]
14. Scrapbook my memories from the college years. [I got started.]
15. Learn how to do a 180 on my snowboard.[workin' on it...and investing in a helmet.]
16. Look good in skinnies. [it's debatable, but at least I had the guts to wear them. and like them.]
17. Write more letters. [sent a few cards and love notes.]
18. Use reusable shopping bags. [haven't gone totally green just yet.]
19. Survive my first year of teaching. [yay.]
20. Learn more about photography and share my photos more often.[still on the bucket list]
21. Memorize a song to play on the piano. [If only I had one to play...we'll try again this summer.]
22. Be happy with my life. [trying hard. But I am.] 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment