My room reflects my life, and right now it is chaos.
My diet consists of pudding cups and graduation cupcakes, eaten during class.
We have great conversational topics and quotes, showing our recent lack of brainpower and intelligence.
I sent out 50 graduation announcements to my dearest friends and family members. Is this really happening?
I was sick one day last week. Good thing I have nice roommates that take care of me.
Marianne and I were featured in a video on the homepage of lds.org. Hello, celebrities!
And...this is my camera. Yep, that's right--it is in a hundred little pieces, being stored in a cool whip container just waiting to be fixed. It's been almost two weeks now and the separation anxiety isn't getting any easier.
(Thus the small crappy camera phone pictures.)
(Thus the small crappy camera phone pictures.)
Oh, and I graduate in four days. Cuh-razy.












I know... FOUR DAYS! Crazy!! Also, what video?
ReplyDeleteThere are a few videos of Sister Beck speaking here at BYU-I posted on lds.org and we made the cut! We are in there for a few seconds on the 2 minute video and my hand is in the 10 minute one taking notes. Oh yeah! We're famous!
ReplyDeleteyour blog is suuper cute. soorry about the camera!
ReplyDelete