My name is Nonie. I love ponies, peonies, and pepperoni.

.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

100 Days

Last week I threw a party for the 100th day of school.
 I didn't realize until afterward that it had a rainbow theme, but that's just how I roll.
My kiddos love anything classified as 'party,' so they thought it was the best day ever,
and I, of course, became the 'Best Teacher Ever."
 

 
Ahh! Our beautiful hundred's board.
We've been adding to this bad boy since day one, and I loved seeing it complete!


 
The day started out with us making 100th Day headbands.
Several of the kids did a cool rainbow design like this,  keeping with the secret theme.
template found at makinglearningfun.com
 

 
Then my friends counted out 100 fruit loops. The hungry ones snuck a few in there too.
 
 
 
And then we took those 100 fruit loops and turned them into necklaces.
Can you say 'magical hit of the party'?
 
 
I can't believe where this school year has gone! It seems like just yesterday I was getting hired and organizing my new classroom, and now I am throwing parties to celebrate the school year being more than halfway done.
Where has the time gone?
In any case, it has been 100 days well spent.
I love my 'job.'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: