My name is Nonie. I love ponies, peonies, and pepperoni.

.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2012

The world didn't end, but my blog did.
Oh, dear.
Here's a brief summary of last year's activities, starting where I left off, courtesy of insta.

may.
left rexburg and gave away most of my furniture and belongings
twinners graduated from afhs
book be done!
http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/30b142d8a63d11e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage11.s3.amazonaws.com/8a823194aa7c11e1aebc1231381b647a_7.jpg   http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/483e5d02d12911e185b022000a1cdc2f_7.jpg

june.
birthday pedicure
strawberry days
job hunting success
http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/b379215ead0e11e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg http://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com/1eb6ff08bc1511e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/8c507dc2ee5711e1a3b222000a1e9fb4_7.jpg

july.
independence day
played with my girls
trip to rexy
http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/87f7268cfc8411e1ad5812313817873b_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/1e006342c7dc11e18e3c22000a1e8b97_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws.com/1cb6ce2acef511e1bde812313b08e061_7.jpg

august.
visited some fly-over states
left twinners at college
started school
http://distilleryimage3.s3.amazonaws.com/8df3bda0d92c11e1b9a5123138140995_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/3bba20c6dc4a11e190ea1231380fd5df_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/ff353c66e96511e183c1123138105975_7.jpg

september.
lots of family weekends
mitch goes on a mission
i love to see the temple
 http://distilleryimage11.s3.amazonaws.com/29a6a9c8fa2111e1bf7c22000a1e9ddc_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/6a1c0052f6f711e18df322000a1e9df2_7.jpg http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/f90ad79405ba11e2840e123138141d93_7.jpg

october.
owl city. vegas. rain
air force academy. volleyball. jakey
boo baby. halloween. football
http://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com/c803907c0c4611e2880f22000a1de7aa_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/b70be63a0f5111e2b45022000a1fb3cd_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/3a66924014a811e2b0f022000a1de67b_7.jpg    http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/7d388ec61bdc11e28dfe22000a9e288f_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/7437f6a41bdc11e29b6422000a1e95d8_7.jpg http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws.com/7d7e79d2142411e2a47b22000a1c8666_7.jpg
http://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/d430499e159c11e2b18c12313d0912ed_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/c001264e22fa11e2b4d3123138140586_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage11.s3.amazonaws.com/36ec77bef3d911e180ff22000a1e8889_7.jpg

november.
mountains
pilgrim children
pies
 http://distilleryimage3.s3.amazonaws.com/e42bcd90343811e2ab4322000a1fa430_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/902cb0b834ee11e29d4222000a9e0706_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/ccef1a7634fe11e2806d22000a1f9e4d_7.jpg

december.
national heartbreak. gifting. santee claus
city of lights. powder room. sunset alerts
http://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/5cf7b42647c811e2b1c722000a1fba7b_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/4ca04d54415b11e2bb3522000a1fb076_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage3.s3.amazonaws.com/f93dd2043c1811e2b85022000a1f9e75_7.jpg   http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/e54d76ac4b1111e2b8f122000a1f9345_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/65d48d2c4e0711e28a3222000a9f17b2_7.jpg  http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws.com/7d9478464c9a11e2a8e322000a9f13d9_7.jpg


well, 2013 is now here.
and I have a resolution to be better at blogging my new, exciting life.
it begins now.

2 comments:

  1. Good because I was wondering what was going on in your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure everyone was. Haha. Are you so excited for baby boy to come?! I am. You're going to be the best mom. Ah! My friends are moms!

      Delete