My name is Nonie. I love ponies, peonies, and pepperoni.

.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

spinning


One day last week, I felt like my brain was going to explode...literally and figuratively. I was sick with a headcold and headaches and bodyaches and a lot was on my mind.

My head won't stop spinning. This is what I've been thinkin' lately:
I love working with five-year-olds.
I am so excited to go home for Snowdog's wedding. Love that girl.
Boys are really dumb a lot of the time.
Sometimes all I want to do is break out my sewing machine and make things.
My body is in need of a new workout routine. 
Job searching is not one of my favorite things to to.
I had forgotten how brutal Rexburg winters can be...until today.
My feet are freezing.
I want to go to Nashville or San Diego or anywhere warm.

And basically, I hate not having my life all planned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment