My name is Nonie. I love ponies, peonies, and pepperoni.

.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

phone photo roundup

Before my old phone went berserk, it was packed full of photos. Most of them were taken in cases when my real cameras were not present or had expired batteries. And then there were a few pics sent to me from events that I could not attend, making me homesick for the good times.

Well, I was smart and sent a few of those pictures to my tmobile.com gallery. The ones I did not send....well, for now, they are history.

But after browsing online, I was reunited with many photos and memories.

 
beef ole' for roommate dinner. so good.

     
 our apartment look-alikes on the front of lds living. haha
sunburn after watching a 6th grade kickball game

       
dad's pancakes: best in the land
a card from marebear, in honor of wesley

an original jenni christensen print at the library

 four of my favorite girls at volleyball

cutie patootie poolside on the 4th of July


What would I ever do without pictures? I love love love photographs and the memories they bring back.
Oh, the memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment