I dressed up as a black kitty cat for work. My getup was a fan favorite with the kiddies and a lot of them told me that I looked cute. I was matchers with a girl in the afternoon class. We had some fun parties provided by the PTO moms and sang songs about witches on brooms with their cats.
I came home from school and traded my whiskers for pearls to become a flapper for the evening. Nina dressed up like Nachoooooo! and we attended a ward party and a ghetto dance. It was a fun night. It was kind of a bummer coming home at 10:30 and having to go to work the next morning. Too bad Halloween isn't always on a weekend.
My "mantle" and simple decorations this year. Always trying to keep the holiday spirit alive and well.
Halloween this year was pretty nice and we had some good times.
Now onto my very favorite holiday...Thanksgiving!






No comments:
Post a Comment