My name is Nonie. I love ponies, peonies, and pepperoni.

.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Octubre

One of my favorite months of the year.
So many things about it that make me happy.

 such as:
Cooler temperatures. Crispier air means I get to pull out my sweaters and boots once again.



Fall decorations. There's something about decorating our house with pumpkins and leaves that makes it more lovely and inviting.

Apples. Nothing says autumn more than homemade Apple Crisp or Apple Pizza Pie. 



Fall Foliage. Beautiful colors and textures appear when things prepare for winter. 

Leaves. They are pretty to look at, joyous to rake up, and fun to jump in.



Autumn Sunsets. The sun reflects off the mountains, causing a delightful array of colors and tones.


and General Conference. This bi-annual gathering is one of my very favorite things. I loved listening to it today while I cleaned out the garage. (one of the things I don't love about October).


No comments:

Post a Comment