H is for Happy.
For the most part, Hayden is a happy-go-lucky kid. He usually has a smile on his face—until he is asked to do something hard, like mow lawns.
A is for Adventurous.
Hayden is always up for trying new things. I love it when he ropes me into his adventures, which usually consist of me driving him around Utah Valley, looking for parties, friends, or white-elephant gifts.
loved that chair, by the way. reminds me of a certain Andy Warhol.
Y is for young and restless.
This kid can never sit still. Sometimes we call him HayDHD. He always amazes us with the things he comes up with and the trouble he gets into.
I don’t think Hayden ever gets scared. He jumps off rocks, isn’t afraid to talk to strangers, and snowboards down black diamond trails. But then again, he’s 15.
E is for entertaining.
Hayden is a natural entertainer. He sings, he dances, he tells funny jokes. He’ll probably make it big someday with all of his talents.
N is for nice and nurturing.
This kid is so kind. To animals, babies, and people in general. He loves his nieces and he’ll probably open a petting zoo one day for the kids.
Happy Birthday, Birthday Boy! I love you to bits. You make me smile with your ability to do things I never could do. Thanks for helping me to see that it’s okay to go outside of my comfort zone and be crazy.
Let’s take a DI trip real soon. And get chicken strips at Macey’s. Maybe you can teach me some snowboarding tricks or be on my team when we play Settlers. Feel free to introduce me to cool bands like Owl City anytime. Oh, and hopefully you’ll be there to calm me down when the car loses power while going down a steep hill. Whatever would I do without you in my life?
Happy Birthday H-dawg. Hope it’s a good one. Thanks for being my bud and for keeping it real.
Love, Nonie
Is it just me or do we appear to coordinate our outfits every time? I love that.






This is So awesome!! I love it Nonie!! (:
ReplyDelete